POPE LAKE HUNT CLUB INFORMATION SHEET
This information was prepared using the best information available but in no way is designed or intended to replace the accrual accounting or other legal documents that define property line, easements or agreement with county, State of Oregon or Federal Government and is only intended as a brief overview of real property, and how we operate the club.
The club ownership when they become available includes the following.
Each Owner has 1/14th equal share of all Real-estate and facility, club equipment, tools and hunting privilege.
1). Roughly 24 Acres of land including the lake’s.
2). One house of about 1,500 square feet with full kitchen one bath room a up
Stairs sleep area of an added 600 square feet, fire place, Sauna, Full bar and 22 storage lockers.
3). One well house and storage building with electrical.
4). One front lake, and two back lakes
5). One Pole Building storage 1200 square feet..
6). About 500 duck decoys and 150 goose decoys
7). Seven Front lake blinds 4 X 8 foot .
8). Four back lake blinds 3 X 7 foot.
9). One 4X4 Kubota, RTV
10). One John Deere Tractor, and farm implements.
11). One John Deer Ridding Lawn Tractor.
12). One 20 HP , 3 phase , 480 volt irrigation Pump and connections.
13). One Trapp House with machine thrower and concrete shooting stations.
14). Irrigation pipe , water cannons, miscellanies irrigation fitting to cover all acres.
15). Two diesel (150 gal. each) fuel tanks.
16). One 16 foot duck boat and outboard motor.
- We hunt every day of the season that is legally allowed.
- Hunting is done in one location with all blinds being located together.
- A limit of 4 dogs at one time down at the blind.
- The Ram-Rod calls all of the shots during duck hunting time. (Appointed by Club Manager).
- Duck calling is assigned by skill level. (By the Ram-Rod).
- We have (6) Shooting memberships the help defray the cost of maintaining the Club as well as a caretaker who also hunts.
- We have roughly 4 work parties a year to brush blinds, Set out decoys, Pick up decoys along with one general clean up. Two of which are required or pay $200.00 to offset the cost of getting someone else to fill in for you.
- At this time the ownership is set at $ 35,000.00 but is negotiable with the selling member.
- New owners have to be voted on by the existing owners and have to carry 50 % to be accepted.
- We ask anybody that is interested in becoming a new owner to be a shooting member for one year. This allows existing owner and prospective owners to get to know each other.
- We have an operating Agreement that all owner must sign before becoming a full owner.
- We will provide for review at the club house last year’s property tax statement, Operating Budget for past year as well as next year budget and a copy of our Operating Agreement, along with the Club Rules to any proposed owner.
- The owners all share equally in all other cost for the operation of the club that is not paid for by the shooting members. At this time it is $ 500.00 a year. (Note this amount can change if a higher or lower budget is accepted at the annual meeting of the owners). At this time we have (8) Shooting member all paying $2,900.00 per season.
- The Club Manager does not pay yearly due for operating cost.
- But all special assessments for capital expenses are shared by ALL owners equally. In other words if we do not have the money in our capital fund and the club owners decide to build something or any other capital item it is shared by all by a vote of the owners.
- We have owners meeting twice a year the one in March is for conducting club business and election of club officer. The other one is in July to go over operations usually includes a Picnic and Trap shoot.
- If you have any other question that I can answer please feel free to ask.
Pope Lake Club Manager.